TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SCN INCIDENT REPORTS
(See the Waiver at bottom of the page)
The Secure Community Network, Inc. (SCN) does not act as your legal representative and makes no promises as to the outcome of your incident report.
SCN will evaluate your incident report and determine whether further action by it is appropriate. To the extent SCN collects your personal information through this form, this information is used solely for investigative, referral to law enforcement, communal security threat assessment, and security-related responses, and our own business purposes, such as to contact you at a later date or to send notifications to you, among other items. We may also use your Personal Information to maintain our internal record keeping and analyze user behavior.
SCN is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. In some situations, we may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities, such as e-mail service providers, analytics companies, and other similar service providers that use such information on our behalf. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We may also disclose personal information and web site usage information:
· As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
· When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, or respond to a government request;
· In the event that SCN, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by one or more third parties as a result of an acquisition, merger, sale, reorganization, consolidation or liquidation, Personal Information may be one of the transferred assets;
· As aggregate statistics regarding user behavior as a measure of interest in, and use of, our website and e-mails to third parties in the form of aggregate data, such as overall patterns or demographic reports that do not describe or identify any individual user, and;
· To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire to be contacted by SCN, you may ask to have your personal information corrected, updated, amended or deleted/removed by following the unsubscribe instructions on our products, by emailing us at email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone at 844.SCN.DESK (844.726.3375). We will respond to your request within 30 days.
We will retain and use your information for seven years to comply with our accounting and legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements, or longer if you are active in our system and have not asked us to stop sending you information.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you are acknowledging that:
You have read and acknowledged the foregoing, and acknowledge that the activities of SCN, and its past and present directors, officers, employees, representatives, and related entities thereof, are advisory only and that SCN is not acting as my legal counsel or legal representative.
You understand that it is solely your responsibility to ensure that legal action is initiated prior to the expiration of any applicable Statutes of Limitations.
Under no circumstances shall SCN be responsible for any liability, loss, or damage which you may suffer, caused by the SCN, or any third party, resulting from SCN’s involvement in your incident report. You and your successors, transferees, assigns and related entities, hereby release SCN from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, rights, liabilities, damages, attorney's fees, costs, torts, or any lawsuits, at law or in equity or otherwise, which are related in any way, directly or indirectly, to SCN’s acts and/or omissions arising out of or relating to the incident report.